The health and well-being of our valued customers and employees is our top priority at The Cabinet Saver. With the COVID-19 coronavirus now impacting our daily lives, please know we are committed to ensuring The Cabinet Saver is operating safely for the public and all employees.
We want your dream kitchen to come true. Providing our clients with complete virtual experience. Our designed team will work with you virtually to bring your kitchen to life.
Call us today to set up an appointment, 833-782-4897, or Request a Quote.
Clean Hands Often
Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Always wash immediately after removing gloves and after contact with a person who is sick.
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
- Additional key times to clean hands include:
- After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After using the restroom
- Before eating or preparing food
- After contact with animals or pets
- Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance (e.g. a child)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
read more at CDC.gov